Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Closing In

As every minute passes, it's getting closer to my exam. I'm quite prepared for this exam as I didn't do last minute study this time. I havent updated much because of my schedule for my intensive revision classes. In about an hours time, i'll be heading down to KL again for another class. Hope that it wont be a problem finding parking. My poor lecturer Mr.Low got hit by a car while he was on his motorcycle. He came into the class with his right arm and elbow bandaged. He walked into the class and said, " This is my responsibility as a lecturer ". I was amazed at how much he is dedicated to his job. True enough, he knows his stuff and he can teach.

In other news, last night after class I walked around KL after class, went to the Weld on jalan raja chulan. I was bumming around there waiting for my dad to return my call, so I decided to shop. We were supposed to go for a wedding dinner in bout an hours time or so, and I was really bored and suddenly I remembered that I need a buckle leather belt. So I looked for one and got it. Changed clothes at the same time and headed to Starbucks! I haven't had starbucks coffee for a long time. I remember the last time I went to visit Katrina & Serene at assunta, Kat made some caramel thing. So I tried to look for something with the word caramel, and found ony blended caramel coffee., or something like that. It was nice and read up on my Tax notes while enjoying my coffee on the soft sofa waiting for my dad to return my call.

An hour later. . .
Headed to dad's office, and when we were just about to leave the office, there was an emergency meeting. GRRRrrr. So I ended up bumming in my dad's office watching lots of top gear episodes on Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson never fails to brighten up my mood.

An hour later. . .
At last, on our way to the wedding dinner. It was some new place in jln bukit bintang same road with the Pavillion. There's been so many wedding dinners recently and i'm starting to feel abit bored. . . . NOT!! every wedding dinner attend seems to get better and better. Take for instance THIS wedding dinner. They had top class food, i'd give it an 11 out of 10. Abalone the size of my palm and 1 inch thick! wtf? I had to use a fork and knife to eat the abalone, felt like a steak =\
Anyways the best part of the wedding was, their wedding planner. He was so *fabuloths*. He was a really party starter. He wore at least 10 rings, yes.. 10 rings on his left hand. A white shirt with silver glitter the size of a 10-20 cent coins embedded on his shirt, a silver pendant with a huge jade hanging from his collar. WoW he's got Bling? LOL if only i'd taken some pics. I was laughing so hard along with all the relatives on the table that we all couldn't even finish out shark fin soup. The 3rd dish came, I was so ready to put the first slice of meat into my mouth. Then the wedding planner started and said, *ahem.. i'm going to sing a song and this song is called Words* OMFG, when he started the first 'word' i almost vommited. It was not harmony, more disaster than anything else. Just when you thought he'd stop, he would start singing again. Anyway overall great dinner and great company.

Gotta head to college soon, so more updates when i'm free!

No comments: