Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weekend

Friday was such a long day, firstly because of thursday night, I attended a wedding dinner in JW Marriot. The wedding was very very grand, the ballroom was amazing! Everyone really looked their best that night. The part of wedding dinners that I enjoy most is when their relatives start going up on stage 1 by 1 blessing the bride and bridegroom with loving words and of course, my favourite, their childhood memories. Such a sweet couple, i'll not say much about what the relatives said but they did mention about how the bridegroom started courting the bride. Congrats to Ernest and Su Leen, Dr Ernest and OneInAMillion Finalist.
After the wedding dinner, headed to yum cha with the slipstream members at kota damansara. Had a good time, dropped like a log on my bed after that.

Friday? yeap, 8.45am to leave the house. Just the usual jam on the way to KL. Sat down in class at 9.30am-1pm. Went to "ta-pau" lunch, and ate in college. 1.40pm started the next class till 4.30pm. I was really so tired but at the same time very satisfied with the amount of work I had manage to accomplish in one day. So received a call from Min and Ben, dinner? how can I resist. How can I resist to see min's new quad exhaust. It's a monstrousity. It's a demon. It's just a mean machine on the road. So hyped up to leave KL, First turning out of the parking lot. JAM?. Need I say it more? JAM JAM JAM ! ! !. Insanity in the membranity. Is everyone parking their car on the road? Crap NO! there are actually people sitting in their cars. Sighz, took me at l half hour to get to Minz place. Well for those of you who don't work in the golden triangle of KL, when there's a jam. It really puts all other jams to shame. Anyway although I was so fustrated with the jam. I know i shouldn't look into other people's cars as it's quite rude, but gimme a break. Some were reading newspapers. Some were striking oil or diggin for gold as how you may like to put it, i think u get the picture.

1 half hour later...
Minz place. Had the jalan gasing famous ipoh chicken rice, and I have to say that it was definitely worth all the jam and wait because it was really good. I honestly can't remember the last time I ate at this place. But if any of you haven't tried the chicken rice there, take heed of my words, go go go! *burps*

I was supposed to go to Ampang to have another Myvi Club gathering. As you all may have guessed it, went home and dropped dead like a log on my bed once again. waaa? wuhhh? 8.30am already???? yeap, It just flashed, and all of a sudden it was Saturday morning. Seems like i'm exaggerating? hell no. Carried myself out of bed, had to fetch my brother to his piano class so. vrooom vrooom. Did my fair share of work today. Have to work as hard as I can to achieve my dreams!! and time is once again, as I speak, running out. I'll be going back to my books and continue my revision.

I just realised that I do not post enough pictures. So from today onwards i'll be posting more pics so stay tuned.

By the way here's a couple of pics of the place in UK that I love so much and will be going there soon, Canary Wharf.




No comments: