Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Sabbath!

Weehooo, went to 1st service today. Had a great sermon and today's topic was " Questions?". I don't really pay attention to some sermons which I've heard before, but this one is new to me. Had a seat in L4, Dad went up to L5 and I couldn't find him because I had to park the car while he went up first. Anyways, the speaker really got me thinking about life. He's definitely right, Questions keep us striving to learn more and increase our knowledge. It is Questions like " Who am I? " or " Why am I here today? " . It's the decisions we make everyday that determine who we are tommorow. I know many of you have heard this before, but today it felt like it was my first. Great message and got me thinking throughout the day. Well after church, I headed over to Grandma's house! hehe

Grandma's or Poh Poh's house.....
I was really glad to see my grandma and my aunt and cousin, even though I see them at least 2 times a week at my house or wherever, it does feel great to visit them at my 2nd home. Cousin got a new puppy, his name is cuddlesv2.. err v2? well I added the v2 for my cousin because his first puppy was also called cuddles and passed away peacefully. Hence, CuddlesV2! Watched 2 movies there, Hot Fuzz and The Last Legion. As you readers already know, and for those of you who don't, I love to review movies. But for these two movies i'd say it's more of less a typical movie. Nothing special. Hot Fuzz was definitely retarded and the only part that really made me laugh was when he went berserk and carried 8 Guns on his back and just literally destroyed the town and well, also the part where he gave his grandma a flying kick to her teeth. Yalah cruel? so what? it's damn funny! ok well while I was watching the movies the others were well playing mahjong! hehe. Did play a few rounds, win and lose so didnt earn anything. Most importantly had a great bonding time with my grandma and my aunt. Love them very much because they are the closest thing I have to a mother. Overall great time and will be looking forward to the next visit! Went to futsal from my grandma's house!

Futsal.....
Another fun futsal session at The Cage Sri Petaling! Haven't played futsal for quite a while actually. Well didn't score any goals today, didn't play very well was not very focused as i had a whole day out since 1st service. I'm not giving excuses okay! lol maybe abit la hehe. So anyways jun min led the team to victory today. Magnificent goals. Back to grandma's house!

Grandma's or Poh Poh's house again....? lol again?
Yeap, headed back there because my dad was still playing mahjong there! haha can't leave him there right? So had dinner there, and boy is grandma's cooking good! Drove home after dinner.
It was raining mildy so I drove home slowly so that my dad won't make noise about fast driving in the rain.

Home....
So here I am updating my blog. Listening to Foo Fighters - The Pretender. Awesome song. Anyways I'm going to head to bed early tonight. Why? well that is a question I asked myself. And the answer is " because i'm gonna wake up early and study! ". Will see if this questioning actually works! hehe. Thanks for reading faithfully my dear readers and will continue updating! Good Nite!

" He who asks questions, cannot avoid the answers "

" Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. " Matthew 7:7

No comments: