Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Police, blueh

I woke up early this morning, 8.45am. I felt great because today I will be attending a full day of intensive revision class [IRC]. I actually learn more in these sessions than in the past 6 months because there are tons of pass year questions to be practiced. So got ready in about 15 minutes, and proceeded to start the engine. While I was waiting for the engine to warm up, I decided to see what's for breakfast today. Usually i'd fancy a fried egg, but today I got 2 sausages. Yes, 2 sausages. Not 1. Oookay, day started to seem imperfect. So I decided to eat just 1, so hopefully my day may go back on track to being perfect. Anyway got in the car, and drove to college.

Penchala Link . . .
I had a weird feeling as if today won't be a perfect day, might be filled with unpleasant suprises so I followed my gut feeling and decided not to speed on the penchala link. So yes, I followed the left most lane, 70kmph. Upon reaching the toll, wat the? duuuhh... road block after a toll? well at least they have a heart la, how stupid if they actually did the road block just before the toll. Then some people *ahem* will not have enough money to pay the toll. LoL. Anyways I was like YES! always trust your instincts! I said to myself, " i'm going to pass through this Road Block like a Mr Macho 2008 pagaent! " . So I gave a broad smile to the police officer as he was inspecting my car. WAT DA F*** He flagged me down! habadejabedes! So winded down my window. " Yes sir, what seems to be the problem? " , " tadi awak telah melebihi had laju , saman RM300. " , " but sir, tadi saya tengok speedo meter kereta saya, tak lebih 70kmph la " , " tak de lah! kita punya speedtrap dapat awak pandu dekat 130kmph. " , " sir, please check betul-betul la. " , he refused to check, then he thought i'm born under a coconut tree. so he pretended to press a few buttons on his watever gadget is that and said, " oh sorry, speed trap ambil speed salah, *walks 1 round around my car* tapi saya akan saman awak pasal nombor plate awak illegal. " FULL STOP. SERIOUSLY WAT DA F***!! anyway will not continue the story because I might get in trouble for posting *too much* if ya'll get what I mean.

After the road block, I was so pissed off I just drove off like a madman and reached college at 9.40am. Had a great class, learned alot. Will be looking for the next class which is tmrw. Solid 6hours. I headed to McD's after class at Centrepoint, BU. Yum cha'd with Chee Keong. Went home after that, and btw it was raining cats and dogs. It took me 20 minutes to reach home from McD's. That is seriously bad.

I just re-did 3 questions that was done today, took me about 2 hours plus and as usual today is Tuesday, HEROES IS OUT! w0Ot! And it just stopped at 90% as i'm typing this post. I guess it's just not my day! Better sleep now and start a new and fresh day tmrw!

By the way, I found these two saying's by confucious to be hillarious. No offense to anyone.
"He who has no legs, has a hard time walking" , " He who sit's on a pin, will surely rise again"

No comments: