Thursday, November 1, 2007

Every Second Is Priceless

Indeed every second is priceless. If u start to look at things relatively. . . .

Daydream 10 minutes
-Could've done 10 push ups and 10 crunches.
-Could've read through some assignment notes.
-Could've cut my nails
-Could've clean my mouse ball from dust
-Could've swept my room floor
-Could've polished my guitar
-Could've done so much more things which could go on and on but i'm sure you get the idea.

Yes, if you start calculating time like this. The cost of time is indeed priceless.

And that is why I will not waste any more time trying to complete this post and get to more my last chapter for the day. =D

**btw just had a nice chat with sheryl on msn, miss all the ol'times where we used to dota with alvin bin potter and mr jhun-kun-initialDking/anyothergameking. But yeah, life has got to move on and there's no time for playing games at the moment! Memories which will not be forgotten,
as whenever I see a smiley symbol like this * i_i or 7_7 * i'll definitely remember you bunch of retards.**

I will close today's post with this quote that I found was funny yet true.

" Memory is what tells a man that his wife's birthday was yesterday "
. ~Mario Rocco

No comments: